Mediation & Arbitration Centre
FBC MAC is Francis Burt Chambers’ Mediation and Arbitration Centre.
The facilities are located on Level 12 of Allendale Square at 77 St George’s Terrace, Perth, in the centre of Perth’s central business district.
Facilities are available for conducting mediations and arbitrations, including large mediations and arbitrations with multiple parties, and include:
- Well-appointed conference rooms of different sizes and configurations including with natural light and river views.
- Modern furniture that can be configured in various ways to suit the dispute resolution procedures that are being employed.
- Break out rooms for use by or allocation to parties and their advisors.
- Lounge and witness waiting area.
- Full kitchen facilities including tea and coffee making facilities.
- Private rooms for use by the Arbitrator or Mediator.
- Telephone and video conferencing facilities.
Further services can also be provided including:
- Pro forma Arbitration agreements and Mediation agreements.
- Arrangement or provision of associates or assistants for Arbitrators or Mediators.
- Transcription services.
- Administrative assistance.
A number of members of chambers practice as Arbitrators and Mediators. Many members of chambers also regularly appear as counsel in arbitrations and mediations.
Information as to members’ practice areas can be found on the main Francis Burt Chambers website.
Reduced charges apply for the use of the facilities where the Arbitrator or Mediator or one or more of the counsel appearing for a party is a member of Francis Burt Chambers.
Information in relation to bookings and charges can be obtained from FBC MAC administration by contacting:
FBC Mediation and Arbitration Centre
77 St Georges Terrace
PERTH WA 6000
T 08 9220 0399